Article provided by: Charlton & Hill Home Services
Water heaters are an essential part of our home, but at some point, repairing these systems is not an option. Some issues with water heaters require replacement, which can be a significant investment. If you're concerned about your water heater, there are some signs to look out for.
- Your water heater is old
A water heater also has a lifespan just like other appliances. A water heater can last up to 15 years, but this unit may need replacement after ten years. If your system hasn't reached its "due date" but isn't functioning well, don't wait — replace it.
- Your water heater tank leaking
A water heater can leak, which can be fixed easily. However, if the water tank is leaking, repairing the system is not an option. We advise you to schedule a water heater replacement if your water heater's tank is leaking.
- Your water heater is rust
Rust on water tanks and a pipe is a sign of imminent leaking. A replacement is required if you notice rust in the water heater pressure valve or inlet.
- Your water heater making strange noises
While water heaters make noise while running, unusual noises from your water heater mean something is wrong with your unit. This can wear down your system, leading to early replacement.
- Requiring expensive repairs
As your water heater gets old, many parts start to wear out, and maintenance work will likely get more expensive. If the cost of fixing your water heater is more than the cost of getting a new unit, then a replacement is your best choice.
Why Choose Us For Water Heater Replacement In Lethbridge
You don't need to waste your time for a plumber to show up and fix your problem. Charlton & Hill is an Ac and furnace replacement company in Lethbridge to call when you need fast and reliable service. Our team goes beyond and above to make sure you receive the best plumbing service. When you choose us, we'll ensure a perfect experience. With us, you will get the benefits below:
- Flat-rate and honest pricing: Our direct pricing ensures you know what to expect before we start. No hidden fees or surprise charges after your project.
- 100% guaranteed: We are confident in our work, but if you are unhappy with our plumbing service, our team will not give up until your problem is resolved.
- 24/7 service: We are available 24/7 to resolve your plumbing emergencies. When you call the team at Charlton & Hill, you can expect to speak with our customer care representative.
Contact Us For Water Heater Replacement Lethbridge
If your water heater shows signs of failure, the first step is to schedule a water heater inspection. This can reveal if your system has more life or if replacing it is the more cost-effective choice.
The experts at Charlton & Hill can advise you if your water heater needs a replacement. Don't wait for a problem to strike. Schedule a professional HVAC service in Lethbridge with us by calling 403-394-7293
Water Heater Replacement Lethbridge
View Larger Map